Simple Realistic 3D for Far Cry 6
A simple Reshade custom shaders for Far Cry 6. This shading makes Kena Bridge of Spirits become slightly brighter (stronger tropical lighting effects) but with better details, colors and shading.
Ubisoft (for created this beautiful and great game)
Timothy Lottes (EPIC)
Reshade Team (Crosire, CeeJay, Marty McFly, Thalixte, Ganossa/Hawk, Bacondither, Ioxa, Otis, Jose Negrete, et al. ~ https://reshade.me )
Juan Herrera, Klaus Niederhauser, Jack Smith, John Brown, Matt Pharr, Leo Wang (for their donations, so I can bought this game. Thank you mate!).
What is this?
A simple Reshade custom shaders pack for Far Cry 6
This shading makes Far Cry 6 become slightly brighter (stronger tropical lighting effects) but with better details, colors and shading.
How to install:
– Clean-up your previous all Reshade files and configuration (if you already installed it) from Kena Bridge of Spirits folder before install this mod
– Extract these files (just extract it, do not run Reshade installer): dxgi.dll, dxgi.ini and simple-realistic folder into where your game executable (FarCry6.exe) resides (FarCry6\bin\)
– Run the game!
– INSERT : Toggle Effects ON/OFF (default: ON)
– END : to Show up Reshade UI, so you can adjust Color Saturation, Light Intensity, and Dark Level to fit your monitor/your liking.
– DEL : toggle volumetric light/fog boost ON/OFF (Default is ON)
– F11 (Page-Down) : Toggle 3D Stereoscopic*** mode ON/OFF (Default is in Top-Bottom format, your may change it later to SB
*** 3D Stereoscopic shader is optimized for LG Cinema 3D Screen, based on BlueSkyDefender’s Depth3D shader (https://github.com/BlueSkyDefender/Depth3D)
Note and tips:
-All screenshots were taken only on “High” quality graphic preset and all Extended graphics features (DXR reflections, DXR Shadows, AMD Fidelity CAS) OFF. And HD Textures DLC is NOT installed (to save VRAM).
-For non-OLED/non-IPS screen (e.g TN/VA) you may set values of Dark Level to +0.100 (or more) and optional Light Intensity to -0.100 (or lower).
-3D Stereoscopic mode optimized for LG 3D Cinema Screen (passive 3D screen;
-top-bottom), for other 3D screen (e.g Sony and Samsung) or VR (e.g Guy Godin’s Virtual Desktop ) you may change 3D stereo format mode from top-bottom to side by side (SBS) to get better 3D Depth perception